2. Information Collection
When using Microcapital.ca, we may collect:
- Information you voluntarily provide, for example, when you create an account or make a referral request.
- Technical data about your visit, like your IP address, browser type, the pages you visit, and so on.
3. Use of Information
Your data is used to:
- Provide, manage, and improve our services.
- Respond to your requests or queries.
- Refer you to Canadian lenders matching your request.
- Send marketing communications, if you have consented to them.
4. Sharing of Information
We may share your information with:
- Canadian lenders affiliated with our platform to fulfill your referral request.
- Third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, unless otherwise required by law.
5. Information Protection
Microcapital.ca implements security measures to protect your information:
- Physical and electronic security of our infrastructures.
- Encryption of sensitive data.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
7. Your Rights
As a user:
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- You can ask for corrections or deletion of your data.
- You have the right to object to or limit certain data processing.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page with the date of the last update.